May 17, 2013

Friday May, 17 2013

May 17, 2013........
just a date...for some people..., yes...
but for me...more that a date...
date that makes my heart crumble...
not love owkey because I don't have couple~ but friendship integrate due....har...har...har...
aku ingatkan bila aku kurang menyampuk orang akan hormat aku..
macam aku hormat diorang jgak...tapi......................................................
now..., what happen..???
someone told me that something happened for a reason...
yes...I admit it...but for what reason I always be scolded...??

I told that when I've helped you, you will appreciate it...
I don't expect you to thank but at least when I don't complete your work you will do it by yourself...
but now.., what happen...you told me that I want to sabotage you..???
it's doesn't make sense~
I did all that with a willing heart to help you~
but what do you gave to me...???
really disappointing.....................


No comments:

Post a Comment