December 15, 2012

love someone..???

hey everyone~
i feel so lonely this morning~ (really at morning... at 2 a.m)
so lonely~ i really don't know why~
i look at my admire's picture...(hehe....i got it from my friend~)
but i still felt lonely....
look at my friend...so happy even they got problem too...
actually i feel that i fell in love with someone that really close with me...
i'm not sure that i really like him~ or just my feeling~
but still i have someone that i admire most...
someone that doesn't know me...
someone that i saw at my u...
someone that i really like...
and someone that i felt handsome~ hehe
i really confuse with my own feeling~
really confuse~
but i know that i can't tell anyone...
just tell my god of cause...
but i know i will not get anything from him...
of cause not...
he is someone that education...
someone at part 4... while i'm still at the beginning... (huhu...so sad)
i just want to say something in my heart~
i really need to say it...
huhu...just to make it easier~
bye...that all...

No comments:

Post a Comment