December 3, 2012

difficult to say

assalamaulaikum~
long time no see my blog~ miss it sooo much~
actually I am having my hard time right now...so I couldn't write much~
but I really miss to write something....
nowadays I have so many assignment to do~ it make me headache all night...
it not just an assignment to do but a lot of thing....
non-stop extra class~ group work~ presentation~ meeting~ and soooo much more~
I even can't update my own activities here and there~
no wonder that student at any university said that they never have much time to do with themselves~
I even can't imagine that I have to do a group work and a presentation in ONE NIGHT..???
omg~ omg~ omg~~~
how can a human being do that...???
not just that~
I also have to do my own presentation and a quiz in A DAY..???
no wonder I always have my migrant~
I write this doesn't mean that I hate it or trying to give up, but I just want to share something that I think right now...
ok~ that's all for today...thank you (sooo schema...just like at presentation)



No comments:

Post a Comment