July 18, 2013

coming home~


finally~
coming home...finish my 2nd sem~

actually.., already a couple day at home~
at that day~
feel impatient to reach home
happy but sad~
happy~ for sure because want to see my "home sweet home"
sad~ the way they sent me
....................................................................
just saying my opinion
"why don't send me tomorrow?"
just want to stay another night with them for this sem
unfortunately~ they silent without word
when i think about it again
for sure they don't want to
i just someone~
not somebody to them
just like a mosquito that interrupt their relationship
but a cute mosquito~ for sure... ^_^

i actually overheard them
be accidentally




i disagree with their reasons no money
i never ask them to pay for me.., for sure
hurmm ....
don't care whatever their reason
just send me today
if not, I can afford to take a taxi
resentment caused me gave them 50 dollars
crying for no reason
fortunately no one beside me
asleep ..., until it reaches home



No comments:

Post a Comment