June 13, 2013

just for a while

i write this entry only for a few minutes~

i felt really longed to write...
but..., really busy right now
quizzes every day
assignments every week
make me really busy
but now i want to write just to satisfy myself... ^_^
just want to write what have i done this week~

start from monday...i have my speaking test for mandarin
tuesday.., quiz for office subject, presentation for TITAS and submit assignment for financial accaunt...
for wednesday..., i had missed my class for accaunt because over slept...hehe
and I have quiz for record management.., presentation and quiz for pengucapan awam...
for thursday.., it's not a heavy subject but at really make me stress with speed test for keyboarding...
and for friday I have quiz for administrative office management...
another day to go...
quiz on saturday..??? common test for record management....
long week for all my classmate have to go...
good luck to all...all the best~

No comments:

Post a Comment